Обсуждение: cstore_fdw 1.6.1 availability

cstore_fdw 1.6.1 availability

От
Nicolas Thauvin
Дата:
Hello,

cstore_fdw 1.6.1 has been published earlier this month.

Since there is nothing about this release on pgsql-announce, I guess
you may not be aware of this release. Could you please update the
packages?

Thanks and regards
--
Nicolas Thauvin
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

Re: cstore_fdw 1.6.1 availability

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2018-05-15 at 14:35 +0200, Nicolas Thauvin wrote:

> cstore_fdw 1.6.1 has been published earlier this month.
>
> Since there is nothing about this release on pgsql-announce, I guess
> you may not be aware of this release. Could you please update the
> packages?

I think I pushed this last week or so.

Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Re: cstore_fdw 1.6.1 availability

От
Nicolas Thauvin
Дата:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 00:07:13 +0300
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2018-05-15 at 14:35 +0200, Nicolas Thauvin wrote:
> >
> > cstore_fdw 1.6.1 has been published earlier this month.
> >
> > Since there is nothing about this release on pgsql-announce, I guess
> > you may not be aware of this release. Could you please update the
> > packages?
>
> I think I pushed this last week or so.

Thanks, I doubled this with a request in redmine. I guess you prefer
getting update request there than on the list?