Обсуждение: pgsql: Doc: fix overenthusiastic markup.

pgsql: Doc: fix overenthusiastic markup.

Doc: fix overenthusiastic markup.

I get "WARNING: nested link may be undefined in output: <xref @linkend =
'pgbench'> nested inside parent element link" from this.

Also remove some trailing whitespace.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d9fcf7f5e387c29427ff37b5e0fb0763f9a2b10a

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-11.sgml | 14 +++++++-------

Re: pgsql: Doc: fix overenthusiastic markup.

Дата:
On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 09:19:28PM +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> Doc: fix overenthusiastic markup.
>
> I get "WARNING: nested link may be undefined in output: <xref @linkend =
> 'pgbench'> nested inside parent element link" from this.
>
> Also remove some trailing whitespace.

Thanks for the fixes.  I didn't get that warning, but it was obviously
wrong.