Обсуждение: Typos from Covering Index patch

Typos from Covering Index patch

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

I am catching up with new features so I have begun going through
Covering indexes.  While reading the code, I have noticed a couple of
things:
1) Some typos.
2) An inconsistent variable name in pg_dump.

The thing and structure of the code is pretty interesting by the way.
That's nice work.  I am still trying to break the DDL data like
NULL-ness of columns for some weird combinations of columns without
being able to.

Michael

Вложения

Re: Typos from Covering Index patch

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 11/04/18 03:52, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am catching up with new features so I have begun going through
> Covering indexes.  While reading the code, I have noticed a couple of
> things:
> 1) Some typos.
> 2) An inconsistent variable name in pg_dump.

Committed, thanks!

- Heikki

Re: Typos from Covering Index patch

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 11/04/18 03:52, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am catching up with new features so I have begun going through
> Covering indexes.  While reading the code, I have noticed a couple of
> things:
> 1) Some typos.
> 2) An inconsistent variable name in pg_dump.

Committed, thanks!

- Heikki

Re: Typos from Covering Index patch

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:57:20AM -0400, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Committed, thanks!

Thanks, Heikki.
--
Michael