Обсуждение: Edit access to PostgreSQL Ecosystem Wiki Page

Edit access to PostgreSQL Ecosystem Wiki Page

От
Liaqat Andrabi
Дата:
Hi,

I hope you are doing good.

My name is Liaqat and I work at 2ndQuadrant.

I would like to add 2ndQuadrant's products to PostgreSQL Ecosystem's wiki page. I require access to create new pages or update the existing ones under different categories.

Could you please grant me access to do that?  My username is: Liaqatandrabi

Have a great day.

--
Liaqat

Re: Edit access to PostgreSQL Ecosystem Wiki Page

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Liaqat Andrabi wrote:

Hello Liaqat

> I hope you are doing good.

Why, I am, thank you!

> I would like to add 2ndQuadrant's products to *PostgreSQL Ecosystem*'s wiki
> page. I require access to create new pages or update the existing ones
> under different categories.

Editor privs granted.

Thanks!

Re: Edit access to PostgreSQL Ecosystem Wiki Page

От
Liaqat Andrabi
Дата:
Thank you Alvaro :)