Обсуждение: [pgadmin4][patch] Update karma to 2.0 #3222

[pgadmin4][patch] Update karma to 2.0 #3222

От
Joao De Almeida Pereira
Дата:
Hi Hackers,
Attached you can find the patch that updates karma to 2.0 and also other plugins from karma.

The only plugins that are not updated are the jasmine ones because we are waiting on the support for jasmine 3.0 on karma-jasmine

Thanks
Joao
Вложения

Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Update karma to 2.0 #3222

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, applied.