Обсуждение: BUG #15099: View Filtered Rows

BUG #15099: View Filtered Rows

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      15099
Logged by:          Patrick Saal
Email address:      patricksaal@planitgeo.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.0
Operating system:   Windows 10

- When viewing filtered rows, sometimes the resulting filtered table will
display a different database name than the one I am working in. It appears
to be a display issue, as the contents still belong to the right database.
Sometimes the database name AND the server will be incorrect.

Re: BUG #15099: View Filtered Rows

От
Sergei Kornilov
Дата:
Hello
Postgresql itself cannot display anything. What client do you use?

regards, Sergei

Re: BUG #15099: View Filtered Rows

От
Patrick Saal
Дата:
Apologies for not being more clear - we are using PGAdmin4, version 2.1. Is this the information that you are looking for?