Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
Amr Nassr
Дата:
Hello,
I would like to add our software Sohag Developer to PostgreSQL Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools, So I need Wiki editor privileges for my account Amr.Nassr
Or nay one have the editor privilage can add Sohag Developer to list for more information please visit http://sohag-developer.com/.
Thanks.
Regards.

--
Sohag Developer
mobile: + 20 01110411050

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Kushal
Дата:
Hi Amr,

When you get permission to edit, consider adding to these pages:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL%20Clients

Sincerely,

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 02/17/2018 02:50 PM, Amr Nassr wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to add our software *Sohag Developer to PostgreSQL
> Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools*, So I need *Wiki editor
> privileges* for my account Amr.Nassr
> Or nay one have the editor privilage can add Sohag Developer to list for
> more information please visit http://sohag-developer.com/.

Note that your account is actually amr.nassr (all lower case)

Done

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com