Обсуждение: Missed pgq_coop and pgq_ext in actual pgdg repository

Missed pgq_coop and pgq_ext in actual pgdg repository

От
Sergei Kornilov
Дата:
Hello!
Earlier postgresql-(version)-pgq3 packages includes pgq, pgq_coop and pgq_ext extensions. In actual repository
postgresql-(version)-pgq3contains only pgq extension. I can not find pgq_coop even in separate packages.

Where i can found these extensions now?

I think this change should not be in minor updates. I was very surprised.

I have debian jessie packages
postgresql-9.6-pgq3_3.2.6-5.pgdg80+1_amd64.deb
postgresql-9.3-pgq3_3.2.6-5.pgdg80+1_amd64.deb
Both contains such extensions.

regards, Sergei

Re: Missed pgq_coop and pgq_ext in actual pgdg repository

От
Sergei Kornilov
Дата:
Hello
It is possible to see pgq_coop in repository again? Or maybe i wrote in wrong mailing list?

regards, Sergei

Re: Missed pgq_coop and pgq_ext in actual pgdg repository

От
Jaime Soler
Дата:
maybe you could try at pgsql-pkg-debian@postgresql.org