Обсуждение: PgAmin can not start when the PYTHONPATH is added on win10

PgAmin can not start when the PYTHONPATH is added on win10

От
zhn158
Дата:
I installed PostgreSQL 10  on win10 system.
In order to use QGIS with python, I add the PYTHONPATTH into environment
variable,as below:

C:\Program Files\QGIS 2.18\bin;C:\Program Files\QGIS
2.18\apps\Python27\lib;C:\Program Files\QGIS 2.18\apps\qgis\bin;C:\Program
Files\QGIS 2.18\apps\qgis\python;C:\Program Files\QGIS
2.18\apps\qgis\python\qgis;C:\Program Files\QGIS
2.18\apps\Python27\Lib\site-packages;C:\Program Files\QGIS
2.18\apps\Python27\DLLs;

After PYTHONPATH added,  PgAdmin can not start with message "The application
server could not be contacted" . When I delete the PYTHONPATH, PdAdmin start
nomarlly.

Any solution for this problem if I don't want to delete PYTHONPATH from
environment variable.

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html