Обсуждение: BUG #15016: Pgadmin 4_2.1 BUG

BUG #15016: Pgadmin 4_2.1 BUG

От
PG Bug reporting form
Дата:

Bug reference:      15016
Logged by:          Ada B
Email address:      adabostjancic@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.6
Operating system:   Linux

Hello, Download as CSV does not work from skripts. It only works if I view
some rows...then I can download them ( but I can not change the separator as
I could before, which I don't like). But if I make my own SQL , I can not
download results to CSV ( I can only copy , but then I have no headers)

RE: BUG #15016: Pgadmin 4_2.1 BUG

От
Greg Clough
Дата:
> Hello, Download as CSV does not work from skripts. It only works if I view some rows...then I can download them ( but
Ican not change the separator as I could before, which I don't like). But if I make my own SQL , I can not download
resultsto CSV ( I can only copy , but then I have no headers)

pgAdmin bugs are handled on a separate list.  Please re-submit it there:

https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

Regards,
Greg Clough
Senior Technology Engineer
O  | +44 (0) 20 7665 9787
M | +44 (0) 7803 142 292

Ipreo
Castle House | 37-35 Paul St | London EC2A 4LS