Обсуждение: Minor fix for pgbench documentation

Minor fix for pgbench documentation

От
Ildar Musin
Дата:
Hi hackers,

Here is a patch that adds missing random_zipfian func to the paragraph
in pgbench documentation about random functions parameterization.

--
Ildar Musin
Russian Postgres Company

Вложения

Re: Minor fix for pgbench documentation

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
> Here is a patch that adds missing random_zipfian func to the paragraph
> in pgbench documentation about random functions parameterization.

Indeed.

Patch applies cleanly, doc build ok. Marked as "ready".

I have added it to the next commitfest.

--
Fabien.

Re: Minor fix for pgbench documentation

От
Ildar Musin
Дата:
Hello Fabien,

13/01/2018 19:30, Fabien COELHO пишет:

>> Here is a patch that adds missing random_zipfian func to the paragraph
>> in pgbench documentation about random functions parameterization.
>
> Indeed.
>
> Patch applies cleanly, doc build ok. Marked as "ready".
>
> I have added it to the next commitfest.

Thank you for your review!

--
Ildar Musin
Russian Postgres Company

Re: Minor fix for pgbench documentation

От
Andres Freund
Дата:
On 2018-01-15 12:30:51 +0300, Ildar Musin wrote:
> Hello Fabien,
>

> 13/01/2018 19:30, Fabien COELHO пишет:
> >
> >> Here is a patch that adds missing random_zipfian func to the paragraph
> >> in pgbench documentation about random functions parameterization.
> >
> > Indeed.
> >
> > Patch applies cleanly, doc build ok. Marked as "ready".
> >
> > I have added it to the next commitfest.
> >
> Thank you for your review!

Pushed, thanks for patch & review!

- Andres