Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][patch][runtime]: RM#2443 - No prompt while exiting application

[pgAdmin4][patch][runtime]: RM#2443 - No prompt while exiting application

От
Neel Patel
Дата:
Hi,

Please find attached patch to fix RM#2443 - No prompt while existing from main pgAdmin4 runtime browser window.

Do review it and let me know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][patch][runtime]: RM#2443 - No prompt while exiting application

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, applied.