Обсуждение: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

От
Vitaly Belman
Дата:
Hello pgsql-hackers,

  I read about Tsearch2 and OpenFTS for PostgreSQL,
question is,
  will/do they work on the Win32 PostgreSQL? Can I
compile & run them
  with the MingW?

Regards,
 Vitaly Belman

 ICQ: 1912453
 AIM: VitalyB1984
 MSN: tmdagent@hotmail.com
 Yahoo!: VitalyBe

Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:
> Hello pgsql-hackers,
>
>   I read about Tsearch2 and OpenFTS for PostgreSQL,
> question is,
>   will/do they work on the Win32 PostgreSQL? Can I
> compile & run them
>   with the MingW?

Most of the items in /contrib. currently do not compile...expect them to
work by the beta period (currently scheduled June 1)

Merlin

Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

От
Claudio Natoli
Дата:
Merlin Moncure wrote:
> >   I read about Tsearch2 and OpenFTS for PostgreSQL,
> > question is,
> >   will/do they work on the Win32 PostgreSQL? Can I
> > compile & run them
> >   with the MingW?
>
> Most of the items in /contrib. currently do not
> compile...expect them to
> work by the beta period (currently scheduled June 1)

I could be wrong but AFAICS no one is working on /contrib for win32.

Anyone?

Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:
> I could be wrong but AFAICS no one is working on /contrib for win32.

I would like to have a chance to do it, probably starting next week.
Most of the problems are trivial.

Merlin

Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

От
"Dave Page"

I was planning to look at it as you already did the service code :-) but
got a bit sidetracked today...

Regards, Dave

Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:
> I could be wrong but AFAICS no one is working on /contrib for win32.

I think someone should also give a heads up to the PostGIS people.  It
currently doesn't compile on the MinGW version.  I would imagine they
would be very appreciative to no longer have to give instructions about
the cygwin version :).

Merlin

Re: FULLTEXT under Win32 PostgreSQL?

От
Darko Prenosil
Дата:
I have compiled and installed dblink with no problem.
Don't know about the other packages, but I'll try with tsearch2 soon.

Regards !