Обсуждение: Swedish

Swedish

От
Dennis Björklund
Дата:
Hi all

I'm back after a small 10 year long break where I've not used postgresql
very much. But now I do.

So I've started to look at the Swedish translation again and have added
some updated po-files to redmine. I notice there are some files that has
been translated a couple of months ago but that are not pushed into
master. There is some time left until release but it's encouraging to
see green colors in the status page!

Kind regards
Dennis

Re: Swedish

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Dennis Björklund wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm back after a small 10 year long break where I've not used postgresql
> very much. But now I do.
>
> So I've started to look at the Swedish translation again and have added some
> updated po-files to redmine. I notice there are some files that has been
> translated a couple of months ago but that are not pushed into master. There
> is some time left until release but it's encouraging to see green colors in
> the status page!

Hi Dennis,

I'm going to add you as a committer to the git repository, so that you
can push these updates yourself.

Re: Swedish

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Dennis Björklund wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm back after a small 10 year long break where I've not used postgresql
> > very much. But now I do.
> >
> > So I've started to look at the Swedish translation again and have added some
> > updated po-files to redmine. I notice there are some files that has been
> > translated a couple of months ago but that are not pushed into master. There
> > is some time left until release but it's encouraging to see green colors in
> > the status page!
>
> Hi Dennis,
>
> I'm going to add you as a committer to the git repository, so that you
> can push these updates yourself.

Done.  I think there's a 15 minute delay, and you need to have your SSH
key registered here http://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/  You
should be able to push to the repository with that key.

Thanks and welcome back,