Обсуждение: [GENERAL] many many open files on pgsql_tmp with size 0

[GENERAL] many many open files on pgsql_tmp with size 0

От
francis cherat

HI

when i execute a huge sql query on my database (version 9.3), i see many many open files (360000) on pgsql_tmp with size 0.

This files are deleted where the query is done.

This behavior impact the max inodes limite on the FS.

Is this expected behavior ?

Regards

Francis

Re: [GENERAL] many many open files on pgsql_tmp with size 0

Дата:
francis cherat <renaultf11@hotmail.com> writes:
> when i execute a huge sql query on my database (version 9.3), i see many many open files (360000) on pgsql_tmp with
size0.
> This files are deleted where the query is done.

Hmm.  Can we see the query that causes this, and maybe EXPLAIN ANALYZE
output for it?  Also, 9.3.what exactly?