Обсуждение: No queries will run

No queries will run

От
Neil Walker

Hello,

I’m running postgres 9.3.15 and and everything is fine (I’m running it with Jasper Report Server) and I can access it from the postgres command line.

When I use pgAdmin 4 version 1.6, everything works, it logs in, lists all the stats and tables, etc. But when I try and query any data it just hangs with ‘initialising the query execution’ if I enter a sql command directly, or it simply does nothing if I right-click and select to view some rows.

Can anyone help?

Re: No queries will run

От
Hoobajoob
Дата:
Ditto. I'm having the exact same problem, and I have seen several posts from
people with the same issue, and no resolution or workaround offered.

Has anybody else out there run into this problem and figured out how to get
around it?

Postgresql: 9.5.7
pgAdmin 4: 1.6

--