Darren Duncan
Дата:
On 2017-07-25 4:10 AM, Alex Ignatov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Does anybody knows how can I unsubscrible from this mailing list ?

Alex, that SHOULD work, I believe.

Otherwise per the list header https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/ is another
way to try doing it.

Per his request, please contact Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> if the normal
mechanism for getting off the list isn't working for you.

-- Darren Duncan

RE: unsubscribe

От
Mark Csaba
Дата:
Hello,

I can feel you pain.
I unsubscribed (via the link bellow) a day before yesterday. Got new messages yesterday so I sent a mail to Stephen and
stillgot emails today from this list.

Could you please cancel my subscription?

One other thought:
I am not, and not even Darren is the first one who complains about the unsubscribe function. If it is not a too big
question:could you please review/check/fix that function?

Thanks,
Csaba

On 2017-07-25 4:10 AM, Alex Ignatov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Does anybody knows how can I unsubscrible from this mailing list ?

Alex, that SHOULD work, I believe.

Otherwise per the list header https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/ is another way to try doing it.

Per his request, please contact Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> if the normal mechanism for getting off the list
isn'tworking for you.

-- Darren Duncan

Вложения

Re: unsubscribe

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Does the management web interface work?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Mark Csaba

Yep, and according to that I have no subscription at all.

Still, I got your email to Pawel.

On 2017-07-25 4:10 AM, Alex Ignatov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Does anybody knows how can I unsubscrible from this mailing list ?

Alex, that SHOULD work, I believe.

Otherwise per the list header https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/ is another way to try doing it.

Per his request, please contact Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> if the normal mechanism for getting off the list isn't working for you.

-- Darren Duncan

--

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

RE: unsubscribe

От
"Alex Ignatov"
Дата:
I remember that about month or so ago there was some unsubscribe issue. May be this issue still not resolved.

I also tried once again to unsubscribe with no luck.

--
Alex Ignatov
The Russian Postgres Company

On 2017-07-25 4:10 AM, Alex Ignatov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Does anybody knows how can I unsubscrible from this mailing list ?

Alex, that SHOULD work, I believe.

Otherwise per the list header https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/ is another way to try doing it.

Per his request, please contact Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> if the normal mechanism for getting off the list
isn'tworking for you.

-- Darren Duncan

Re: unsubscribe

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Hello!

Apologies for a late response on this one, I think everybody has been on vacation...

If it's not yet been handled -- this indicates that you were subscribed under a different email address. If you use "show original" or some similar feature in your mail program you will be able to see the headers. There will be a line showing which address it was sent to, it will look something like this:

(look for the top one that's "received from localhost by malur"). In this case it's from your email, and it says it was delivered to magnus@hagander.net. My guess is yours will show a delivery address that does not match the one you have logged into the web interface with. (In the manage interface, the section Manage Email Addresses should show which address is associated with your account. If you have a different one, you can add it using that interface and manage all subscriptions)

Yes, we have on our TODO list to make this process a bit easier to handle than to have to go through multiple steps like that.

//Magnus