Обсуждение: [BUGS] postgresql 96 for Centos 7 download not found

[BUGS] postgresql 96 for Centos 7 download not found

От
Eugene Koon
Дата:
Hi

I can't seem to download postgresql 9.6 for centos 7 x64.  The file seems to be missing.

Re: [BUGS] postgresql 96 for Centos 7 download not found

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

I accidentally pushed SLES 12 rpms into RHEL 7 directory :-( Apologies for that. It should be fixed 35 mins ago. Please run

yum clean metadata

first before installing.

Regards, Devrim

I can't seem to download postgresql 9.6 for centos 7 x64.  The file seems to be missing.