Обсуждение: [pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

[pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Hi,

The PostgreSQL Automatic Failover (PAF) is releasing a beta version today at
https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/tag/v2.2_beta1

This project has been providing RPM files since the very first 1.0 version.

You will find the 2.1 and 2.2~beta1 RPM packages at
https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.1.0/resource-agents-paf-2.1.0-1.noarch.rpm
https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-paf-2.2.beta1-1.noarch.rpm

These packages are only compatible with Pacemaker provided in EL7 releases
(RHEL, CentOS, SL, ...). Is it possible to include them in these repositories?

Version 1.1 of PAF is compatible with Pacemaker in EL6 OSes, and its package
is available at
https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v1.1.0/resource-agents-paf-1.1.0-1.noarch.rpm
Is it possible to include it in the related repositories?

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Dalibo

Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:16:24 +0200
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:

> You will find the 2.1 and 2.2~beta1 RPM packages at
> https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.1.0/resource-agents-paf-2.1.0-1.noarch.rpm
> https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-paf-2.2.beta1-1.noarch.rpm
>
> These packages are only compatible with Pacemaker provided in EL7 releases
> (RHEL, CentOS, SL, ...). Is it possible to include them in these repositories?

Sorry, I just added dependencies on perl, Pacemaker and Corosync to the spec
file. Here is the new package:

https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-paf-2.2.beta1-2.noarch.rpm

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Dalibo

Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Any update here ?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:04:13 +0200
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:16:24 +0200
> Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:
>
> > You will find the 2.1 and 2.2~beta1 RPM packages at
> > https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.1.0/resource-agents-paf-2.1.0-1.noarch.rpm
> > https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-paf-2.2.beta1-1.noarch.rpm
> >
> > These packages are only compatible with Pacemaker provided in EL7 releases
> > (RHEL, CentOS, SL, ...). Is it possible to include them in these
> > repositories?
>
> Sorry, I just added dependencies on perl, Pacemaker and Corosync to the spec
> file. Here is the new package:
>
> https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-paf-2.2.beta1-2.noarch.rpm

Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Thu, 2017-07-27 at 13:56 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> Any update here ?

I am not ignoring this request -- I just needed some time:

Created a ticket:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2625

You can followup the request from there.

Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:04:55 +0100
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2017-07-27 at 13:56 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > Any update here ?
>
> I am not ignoring this request -- I just needed some time:

No worries :)

> Created a ticket:
>
> https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2625
>
> You can followup the request from there.

Thank you Devrim!

Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2017-06-26 at 15:16 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> The PostgreSQL Automatic Failover (PAF) is releasing a beta version today at
> https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/tag/v2.2_beta1
>
> This project has been providing RPM files since the very first 1.0 version.
>
> You will find the 2.1 and 2.2~beta1 RPM packages at
> https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.1.0/resource-agents-paf-2.
> 1.0-1.noarch.rpm
> https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-pa
> f-2.2.beta1-1.noarch.rpm
>
> These packages are only compatible with Pacemaker provided in EL7 releases
> (RHEL, CentOS, SL, ...). Is it possible to include them in these
> repositories?

Pushed 2.1 to RHEL 7, Fedora and SLES 12, Will wait until 2.2 is stable ,
because I saw "Don't use 2.2 in production" warning on website :)

> Version 1.1 of PAF is compatible with Pacemaker in EL6 OSes, and its package
> is available at
> https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v1.1.0/resource-agents-paf-1.
> 1.0-1.noarch.rpm
> Is it possible to include it in the related repositories?

Done. I pushed it to RHEL 6.

Thanks!

Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:36:53 +0100
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2017-06-26 at 15:16 +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > The PostgreSQL Automatic Failover (PAF) is releasing a beta version today at
> > https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/tag/v2.2_beta1
> >
> > This project has been providing RPM files since the very first 1.0 version.
> >
> > You will find the 2.1 and 2.2~beta1 RPM packages at
> > https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.1.0/resource-agents-paf-2.
> > 1.0-1.noarch.rpm
> > https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-pa
> > f-2.2.beta1-1.noarch.rpm
> >
> > These packages are only compatible with Pacemaker provided in EL7 releases
> > (RHEL, CentOS, SL, ...). Is it possible to include them in these
> > repositories?
>

> Pushed 2.1 to RHEL 7, Fedora and SLES 12, Will wait until 2.2 is stable ,
> because I saw "Don't use 2.2 in production" warning on website :)

2.2 is entering in rc1. I'll keep you informed as soon as 2.2 is out.

> > Version 1.1 of PAF is compatible with Pacemaker in EL6 OSes, and its package
> > is available at
> > https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v1.1.0/resource-agents-paf-1.
> > 1.0-1.noarch.rpm
> > Is it possible to include it in the related repositories?
>
> Done. I pushed it to RHEL 6.

Thank you Devrim for both packages!