Обсуждение: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

[pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
Julien Francoz CoCoZ
Дата:
Hello

Please could you give me wiki editor privilege ? (account jfcoz)

Thanks

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Hi Julien,

Julien Francoz CoCoZ wrote:
> Hello
>
> Please could you give me wiki editor privilege ? (account jfcoz)

Sure.  What are you interested in editing?

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
Julien Francoz CoCoZ
Дата:
Hi

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> Julien Francoz CoCoZ wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Please could you give me wiki editor privilege ? (account jfcoz)
> Sure.  What are you interested in editing?

I would like to update the tuning page, with some tuning tools, and
maybe also a French translation.

Thanks

Julien

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Julien Francoz CoCoZ wrote:

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Hi Julien,
> >
> > Julien Francoz CoCoZ wrote:
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > Please could you give me wiki editor privilege ? (account jfcoz)
> > Sure.  What are you interested in editing?
>
> I would like to update the tuning page, with some tuning tools, and maybe
> also a French translation.

Sure, edit away.