Обсуждение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright in recently added files.

[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright in recently added files.

От
Fujii Masao
Дата:
Update copyright in recently added files.

This commit also fixes copyright line missed by the automated script.

Author: Masahiko Sawada

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/7cc14ae9d8a46a6fac002cb5d7ef385fc6ccdeb4

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/replication/pgoutput/pgoutput.c | 2 +-
src/backend/utils/Gen_fmgrtab.pl            | 2 +-
src/backend/utils/mmgr/memdebug.c           | 2 +-

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright in recently added files.

Дата:
Fujii Masao <fujii@postgresql.org> writes:
> Update copyright in recently added files.
> This commit also fixes copyright line missed by the automated script.

Just for the record, none of those were "missed by the automated script";
if they had been, that would be a bug we need to fix.  I suppose you are
thinking of the 2016 copyright in Gen_fmgrtab.pl, but git blame says that
was added by 352a24a1f which was pushed on 2017-01-17.

            regards, tom lane

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update copyright in recently added files.

От
Fujii Masao
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:03 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Fujii Masao <fujii@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Update copyright in recently added files.
>> This commit also fixes copyright line missed by the automated script.
>
> Just for the record, none of those were "missed by the automated script";
> if they had been, that would be a bug we need to fix.  I suppose you are
> thinking of the 2016 copyright in Gen_fmgrtab.pl, but git blame says that
> was added by 352a24a1f which was pushed on 2017-01-17.

Yes, I was thinking that. You're right. Sorry for my fault...

Fujii Masao