Обсуждение: [HACKERS] Incorrect use of ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_COLUMN in extended stats

[HACKERS] Incorrect use of ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_COLUMN in extended stats

От
David Rowley
Дата:
The attached small patched fixes an incorrect usage of an error code
in the extended stats code.

Re: [HACKERS] Incorrect use of ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_COLUMN in extendedstats

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
David Rowley wrote:
> The attached small patched fixes an incorrect usage of an error code
> in the extended stats code.

Thanks for the report.  I'm on vacation starting today until May 2nd.
If nobody commits this in the meantime, I'll get to it when I'm back.

Re: [HACKERS] Incorrect use of ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_COLUMN in extended stats

Дата:
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> The attached small patched fixes an incorrect usage of an error code
> in the extended stats code.

Hmm, looks like all of that could do with an editorial pass (e.g.,
"duplicity" does not mean what the comments author seems to think).
        regards, tom lane

Re: [HACKERS] Incorrect use of ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_COLUMN in extended stats

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On 25 April 2017 at 02:15, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> The attached small patched fixes an incorrect usage of an error code
>> in the extended stats code.
>
> Hmm, looks like all of that could do with an editorial pass (e.g.,
> "duplicity" does not mean what the comments author seems to think).

Was about to look at this, but see you've beaten me to it.

Thanks for committing and for fixing the other stuff too.

-- David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services