Обсуждение: [pgadmin-support] Disable the "Save Password" checkbox in PGAdmin4 1.1

[pgadmin-support] Disable the "Save Password" checkbox in PGAdmin4 1.1

От
Potvin, Jérémi

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to “gray-out” or remove the ability for an end-user to save his password during the connection to a server?

If there is no direct way to do this, would there be a workaround or a possible patch that could enable this?

I’ve been searching and testing out some stuff, but I can’t find anyway to do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremi

Re: [pgadmin-support] Disable the "Save Password" checkbox inPGAdmin4 1.1

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Potvin, Jérémi
<Jeremi.Potvin@cra-arc.gc.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I was wondering if it is possible to “gray-out” or remove the ability for an
> end-user to save his password during the connection to a server?
>
> If there is no direct way to do this, would there be a workaround or a
> possible patch that could enable this?
>

> I’ve been searching and testing out some stuff, but I can’t find anyway to
> do it.

This is not currently possible, but seems like a good feature to have.
I envisage a setting in config.py that the administrator can override
in config_local.py to disable password saving.

Please add a feature request at
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

Thanks!

--