Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.

Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 7:41 AM, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think for now selecting named fields is sufficient.
>
> +1. Attached is the patch that has this changes.

Thanks for the patch, but you only handled one of the two cases Tom
reported upthread.  Added a fix for the other one and committed the
result as 29e312bc1301061ae9f897ff39f3b230c421a5fb.

Hopefully that will turn the buildfarm green again, but we'll see.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.

Дата:
> Hopefully that will turn the buildfarm green again, but we'll see.

It won't make the unhappy 64-bit machines happy, but I just pushed
a change that should deal with those problems.  With a little luck
we're over the hump now.
        regards, tom lane