Обсуждение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

[COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

От
Peter Eisentraut
doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6181c34da882544c4842e7442189a7ea1dd03032

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/install-windows.sgml | 2 +-

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
I suggest backpatching this. It will take a long time for the correct link to reach "current" per the schedule we have now, and it will be years with an incorrect link..

//Magnus

doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6181c34da882544c4842e7442189a7ea1dd03032

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/install-windows.sgml | 2 +-

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

Дата:
> I suggest backpatching this.

+1.  Also, is the reference to "version 7.1", just above, still current?
Do we even want to try to track what the current version is?
I'd be inclined to delete that parenthetical remark.

            regards, tom lane

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 1/17/17 11:12 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I suggest backpatching this. It will take a long time for the correct
> link to reach "current" per the schedule we have now, and it will be
> years with an incorrect link..

done

Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 1/17/17 11:25 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I suggest backpatching this.
>
> +1.  Also, is the reference to "version 7.1", just above, still current?
> Do we even want to try to track what the current version is?
> I'd be inclined to delete that parenthetical remark.

I don't know about this, so someone else will have to attend to this.