Обсуждение: [DOCS] How to build PL/Perl against a pre-existing PostgreSQL installation

[DOCS] How to build PL/Perl against a pre-existing PostgreSQL installation

От
Ankit Sablok
Дата:
Hi,

I am trying to figure how do we approach the problem of building PL/Perl procedural language against a preexisting PostgreSQL installation. Essentially I have the Postgres directory with (bin, lib, share) directories and now I want to build PL/Perl from source against this installation. I don't want to configure my Postgres with --with-perl flag. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks