Обсуждение: [pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: To display column information properly in Properties Panel (pgAdmin4)

[pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: To display column information properly in Properties Panel (pgAdmin4)

От
Murtuza Zabuawala
Дата:
Hi,

PFA patch to display columns in Properties panel for exclusion constraint node, and in addition to that I found similar issue with foreign key node.

We will also remove placeholder from Select2 control if it's in Properties panel or disabled, it will be generic change in Select2 control in Backform as well as in Backgrid.
RM#2065

Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения
Hi

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:31 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA patch to display columns in Properties panel for exclusion constraint
> node, and in addition to that I found similar issue with foreign key node.
>
> We will also remove placeholder from Select2 control if it's in Properties
> panel or disabled, it will be generic change in Select2 control in Backform
> as well as in Backgrid.
> RM#2065

A further improvement would be to omit the control entirely in the
properties list, so we just display the text. That's for another day
though :-).

Thanks - patch applied.

--
Dave Page