Обсуждение: [pgadmin-support] remove me from the mailing list

[pgadmin-support] remove me from the mailing list

От
Aftab Ahmed

Aftab

Re: [pgadmin-support] remove me from the mailing list

От
Bruno Friedmann
Дата:
On jeudi, 5 janvier 2017 10.27:25 h CET Aftab Ahmed wrote:
> Thanks,
> Aftab

There's only one way to do it, by yourself
Every message on a mailing list has header, (use see source of your mta)

<mailto:majordomo@postgresql.org?body=unsub%20pgadmin-support>

then send an email to the unsubscribe system :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.chBareos Partner, openSUSE Member, fsfe fellowshipGPG KEY :
D5C9B751C4653227irc:tigerfoot