Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
Stefanie Janine Stölting
Дата:
Hi all,

I would like to have an account for the wiki to upload the slides of my
talk at the PostgreSQL Europe Conference in Tallin.

Thanks in advance

Stefanie

--
Stefanie Janine Stölting
Wittener Straße 145

Phone:    +49 23 32 - 50 93 30
Mobile:   +49 1 52 - 28 66 22 50
E-Mail:   mail@stefanie-stoelting.de
Internet: www.stefanie-stoelting.de

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Stefanie Janine Stölting (mail@stefanie-stoelting.de) wrote:
> I would like to have an account for the wiki to upload the slides of my
> talk at the PostgreSQL Europe Conference in Tallin.

Please go to https://postgresql.org/account and create an account and
then let us know what account name you have chosen.

Thanks!

Stephen

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Stephen Frost wrote:

Hi,

> * Stefanie Janine Stölting (mail@stefanie-stoelting.de) wrote:
> > I would like to have an account for the wiki to upload the slides of my
> > talk at the PostgreSQL Europe Conference in Tallin.
>
> Please go to https://postgresql.org/account and create an account and
> then let us know what account name you have chosen.

She already has one, of course, under name Stefanie, to which I just
gave editor permissions.

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Stefanie Janine Stölting
Дата:
Hi Alvaro, hi Stephen,

Thanks for the support, I'm able to edit the entry.

Thanks

Stefanie