Обсуждение: planet postgresql issue

planet postgresql issue

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Hi

I got a email about issues with reading feed URL.

I checked manually URL and it looks well. http://okbob.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Regards

Pavel

Re: planet postgresql issue

От
hubert depesz lubaczewski
Дата:
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 08:28:00AM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> I got a email about issues with reading feed URL.
>
> I checked manually URL and it looks well. http://okbob.blogspot.com/
> feeds/posts/default

Same here. feed url is https://www.depesz.com/tag/postgresql/feed/ and
as far as I can tell, it works OK.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                  http://depesz.com/

Re: planet postgresql issue

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 3:36 PM, hubert depesz lubaczewski
<depesz@depesz.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 08:28:00AM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I got a email about issues with reading feed URL.
>>
>> I checked manually URL and it looks well. http://okbob.blogspot.com/
>> feeds/posts/default
>
> Same here. feed url is https://www.depesz.com/tag/postgresql/feed/ and
> as far as I can tell, it works OK.

Same issue here. Glad I am not crazy yet.
--
Michael

Re: planet postgresql issue

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
>>> I got a email about issues with reading feed URL. [...]
>>
>> Same here. [...]
>
> Same issue here. [...]

Same.

I would guess that the feed loader has some connectivity problems.

--
Fabien.

Re: planet postgresql issue

От
hubert depesz lubaczewski
Дата:
On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 08:36:22AM +0200, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> Same here. feed url is https://www.depesz.com/tag/postgresql/feed/ and
> as far as I can tell, it works OK.

Magnus is looking into the problem now. Seems to be something related to
networking in the box that hosts planet.

Best regards,

depesz