Обсуждение: pg_top96 for centos5

pg_top96 for centos5

От
Justin Pryzby
Дата:
Hi All,

We still have many customer running centos5 (I'm working on them).  Is it possible to provide rpms for PG96 ?
https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg96

Thanks,
Justin

postgres96 for centos5 (NOT: Re: pg_top96 for centos5)

От
Justin Pryzby
Дата:
My appologies, but the subject line for the previous mail was inherited from my
most recent message, and misleading:

On Mon, Oct 03, 2016 at 11:42:27AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> We still have many customer running centos5 (I'm working on them).  Is it possible to provide rpms for PG96 ?
> https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg96

What I meant to ask was: "is it possible to provide of postgres96 for centos5".

Thanks again,

--
Justin Pryzby
System Administrator

Re: postgres96 for centos5 (NOT: Re: pg_top96 for centos5)

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2016-10-03 at 13:17 -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > We still have many customer running centos5 (I'm working on them).  Is it
> possible to provide rpms for PG96 ?
> > https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg96
>
> What I meant to ask was: "is it possible to provide of postgres96 for
> centos5".

I personally am not willing to provide 9.6 packages for RHEL 5, unless Jeff
wants to setup VMs, modify spec files (if needed), and support them... CentOS 5
is too old for 9.6, IMHO.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ