Обсуждение: pg admin 4 bug

pg admin 4 bug

От
Tom Bollich

Hey guys just letting you know that I went to upgrade to pga4 and found it to be completely unusable due to font size. I’m on windows 10 with the resolution of 3840x2160 and I’m attaching a screenshot that shows pga3, visual studio, and pga4 all next to each other for reference.

Thanks

-t

Вложения

Re: pg admin 4 bug

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Tom Bollich <tom@hyr.work> wrote:
> Hey guys just letting you know that I went to upgrade to pga4 and found it
> to be completely unusable due to font size. I’m on windows 10 with the
> resolution of 3840x2160 and I’m attaching a screenshot that shows pga3,
> visual studio, and pga4 all next to each other for reference.

Thanks for the report - I've committed a change for the runtime that
adds zooming support so you can select your ideal sizing.

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1726

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com