Обсуждение: FileMaker to PostgreSQL

FileMaker to PostgreSQL

От
Jörg Bergler, XDEV Software Corp.
Дата:
Hi,

can you please send me the source code you talk from in this text?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jörg Bergler
Software Developer

E-Mail: j.bergler@xdev-software.de

XDEV Software Corp.
One Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111, USA

XDEV Software Corp. Deutschland GmbH
Westhafen Tower |Westhafenplatz 1 | 60327 Frankfurt / Main | Deutschland
Fon: +49 (0)1801 / 110 007 (Ortstarif)

XDEV SERVICES
Sedanstraße 2-4 | 92637 Weiden | Deutschland
Fon: +49(0) 961 / 480 24 58 - 0

XDEV Software Corp. Deutschland GmbH
Handelsregisternummer: Amtsgericht Weiden i.d.Opf., HRB 2620
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schmetzer
Gerichtsstand ist Weiden
Вложения

Re: FileMaker to PostgreSQL

От
Ian Lawrence Barwick
Дата:
Hi

<j.bergler@xdev-software.de>:
> Hi,
>
> can you please send me the source code you talk from in this text?
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Porting_from_FileMaker_Pro_to_PostgreSQL

This mailing list is more for administrative issues related to
the PostgreSQL web presence. If you have questions about
an aspect of PostgreSQL, it'd be better to address these
to the "General" mailing list, referring to the wiki content if
appropriate.

The page you refer to seems to contain text compiled from old mailing
list contributions; the author of the script in question appears
to be "Michelle Murrain", who may or may not be able to provide
you with more information - the information on the page appears
to be from 2001.

A of search the mailing lists for related information might also
provide further information, e.g.;

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/01040911174608.01198@chicago.murrain.net

Regards

Ian Barwick