Обсуждение: Lost pgfoundry mailman admin password or admin password not working

Lost pgfoundry mailman admin password or admin password not working

От
Merlin Moncure
Дата:
Hello,

Trying to figure out what/who to contact -- I admin the libpqtypes mailing lists and I'm unable to authenticate through the moderator interface -- is there a way to reset or recover the admin password?

merlin

Re: Lost pgfoundry mailman admin password or admin password not working

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Merlin Moncure escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Trying to figure out what/who to contact -- I admin the libpqtypes mailing
> lists and I'm unable to authenticate through the moderator interface -- is
> there a way to reset or recover the admin password?

You need to ping Marc Fournier about this.  He doesn't follow this list.