Обсуждение: Spam link on PG wiki

Spam link on PG wiki

От
Grahame Bowland
Дата:
Hey

Towards the bottom of

I see a link
"Another popular approach is to use a trigger-based mechanism to count the rows in the table. "

Someone has linked the word mechanism to a spam domain - thought I'd better let you know.

Cheers
Grahame

Re: Spam link on PG wiki

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Grahame Bowland wrote:
> Hey
>
> Towards the bottom of
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Counting
>
> I see a link
> "Another popular approach is to use a trigger-based* mechanism* to count
> the rows in the table. "
>
> Someone has linked the word mechanism to a spam domain - thought I'd better
> let you know.

Thanks, removed.  Blocked the user also.

Re: Spam link on PG wiki

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
On 08/07/2013 05:31 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Grahame Bowland wrote:
>> Hey
>>
>> Towards the bottom of
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Counting
>>
>> I see a link
>> "Another popular approach is to use a trigger-based* mechanism* to count
>> the rows in the table. "
>>
>> Someone has linked the word mechanism to a spam domain - thought I'd better
>> let you know.
>
> Thanks, removed.  Blocked the user also.

found a few more offenders while looking closer - this is starting to
become rather annoying...

Stefan

Re: Spam link on PG wiki

От
Cédric Villemain
Дата:
Le mercredi 7 août 2013 19:16:14, Stefan Kaltenbrunner a écrit :
> > Grahame Bowland wrote:
> >> Hey
> >>
> >> Towards the bottom of
> >> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Counting
> >>
> >> I see a link
> >> "Another popular approach is to use a trigger-based* mechanism* to count
> >> the rows in the table. "
> >>
> >> Someone has linked the word mechanism to a spam domain - thought I'd
> >> better let you know.
> >
> > Thanks, removed.  Blocked the user also.
>
> found a few more offenders while looking closer - this is starting to
> become rather annoying...

Is it worth removing completely spammers' posts, given that there is a
'nofollow' attribute on the href ? (i.e. from 'history')

--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/

Re: Spam link on PG wiki

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
On 08/07/2013 10:05 PM, Cédric Villemain wrote:
> Le mercredi 7 août 2013 19:16:14, Stefan Kaltenbrunner a écrit :

>>> Thanks, removed.  Blocked the user also.
>>
>> found a few more offenders while looking closer - this is starting to
>> become rather annoying...
>
> Is it worth removing completely spammers' posts, given that there is a
> 'nofollow' attribute on the href ? (i.e. from 'history')

well most of the spam this time (and in the past) was basically the User
page of the spammer, with the User being the spammer disabled and no
useful content ever there I think simply deleting the page is the right
thing. The fact that this happened is still visible in the log...

Stefan