Обсуждение: Wiki timeout got reset

Wiki timeout got reset

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Magnus, all:

Somehow the login timeout on the wiki got reset down to 20min with the
server restart.  Please fix, it's getting really annoying to log back in
3 times an hour.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Wiki timeout got reset

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
* Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
> Somehow the login timeout on the wiki got reset down to 20min with the
> server restart.  Please fix, it's getting really annoying to log back in
> 3 times an hour.

Not sure what happened there (perhaps something to do w/ the upgrades
and whatnot..), but I've bumped the session.gc_maxlifetime back up to
8 hours.  Please let me know how that goes.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Re: Wiki timeout got reset

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
On 07/09/2013 12:48 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
>> Somehow the login timeout on the wiki got reset down to 20min with the
>> server restart.  Please fix, it's getting really annoying to log back in
>> 3 times an hour.
>
> Not sure what happened there (perhaps something to do w/ the upgrades
> and whatnot..), but I've bumped the session.gc_maxlifetime back up to
> 8 hours.  Please let me know how that goes.

I find it highly unlikely that this was broken in the server reboot on
monday, it seems more likely this actually broke weeks ago in the actual
upgrade.
@Josh are you really sure this behaviou changed yesterday or have you
maybe just not noticed until yesterday?

Stefan

Re: Wiki timeout got reset

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
> @Josh are you really sure this behaviou changed yesterday or have you
> maybe just not noticed until yesterday?

Well, I know it wasn't broken 10 days ago.  But it could have been any
time between then, from my perspective.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Wiki timeout got reset

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Josh,

* Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
> > @Josh are you really sure this behaviou changed yesterday or have you
> > maybe just not noticed until yesterday?
>
> Well, I know it wasn't broken 10 days ago.  But it could have been any
> time between then, from my perspective.

Have things improved since I made the change last night?
Thanks,
    Stephen

Re: Wiki timeout got reset

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 07/09/2013 10:35 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Josh,
>
> * Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
>>> @Josh are you really sure this behaviou changed yesterday or have you
>>> maybe just not noticed until yesterday?
>>
>> Well, I know it wasn't broken 10 days ago.  But it could have been any
>> time between then, from my perspective.
>
> Have things improved since I made the change last night?

Don't know yet, haven't had a longish editing session.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Wiki timeout got reset

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 07/09/2013 10:36 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Have things improved since I made the change last night?
>
> Don't know yet, haven't had a longish editing session.

Looks good, seems to be working at 8 hours.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.