Обсуждение: -jobs moderation

-jobs moderation

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

Because of the #OccupyTurkey protests, I failed to approve some -jobs
emails on time. I was expecting that I am not the only moderator there.
If so, can someone else please jump in, so that we don't miss any
emails? If we already have someone, could she/he be more active, please?

While we are on it, can someone please remove me from -bugs moderator
lists?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: -jobs moderation

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

> Because of the #OccupyTurkey protests, I failed to approve some -jobs
> emails on time. I was expecting that I am not the only moderator there.
> If so, can someone else please jump in, so that we don't miss any
> emails? If we already have someone, could she/he be more active, please?

Yes, there are two other moderators, and I have just added myself.

> While we are on it, can someone please remove me from -bugs moderator
> lists?

Done (and added myself too).

We could use some more moderators on various lists ...

Re: -jobs moderation

От
Christophe Pettus
Дата:
On Jun 5, 2013, at 9:07 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> We could use some more moderators on various lists ...

I'm happy to help with any lists that particularly need moderators.

--
-- Christophe Pettus  xof@thebuild.com