Обсуждение: broken quote

broken quote

От
Emanuel Calvo
Дата:
One of the featured users quote appears like this in the main page:

Postgres is a truly awesome database. When we started working on
Launchpad I wasn't sure if it would be up to the job. I was so wrong.
It's been robust, fast, and <i>professional</i> in every regard.
Mark Shuttleworth, Ubuntu Linux

              Emanuel Calvo
              Helpame.com

Re: broken quote

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
On 28 December 2011 23:51, Emanuel Calvo <postgres.arg@gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the featured users quote appears like this in the main page:
>
> Postgres is a truly awesome database. When we started working on
> Launchpad I wasn't sure if it would be up to the job. I was so wrong.
> It's been robust, fast, and <i>professional</i> in every regard.
> Mark Shuttleworth, Ubuntu Linux

Left over from the old copy of the site.  I've now removed the extra markup.

--
Thom