Обсуждение: Delete File on your server

Delete File on your server

От
"Armin Gensmantel"
Дата:
Dear Sir or Madame,

If I search in google.de/google.com after VISCOM i get on the second position the following link which is on your server:

I should like to ask you to delete this file. Please contact me, if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Armin Gensmantel

OSSCAD GmbH & Co. KG

Optical Sensor Systems - Consulting and Development

Rheinisch-Bergisches Technologie Zentrum (Haus 08)

Friedrich Ebert Straße

D-51429 Bergisch Gladbach

Phone: + 49 2204 / 84-2772

Fax: + 49 2204 / 84-2773

E-mail: armin.gensmantel@osscad.de

Internet: www.osscad.de

Legal Registration: Amtsgericht Köln

Reg. No.: HRA 23029

VAT: DE 252631328
CEO: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Glombitza

Вложения

Re: Delete File on your server

От
Dave Page
Дата:
2011/11/2 Armin Gensmantel <armin.gensmantel@osscad.de>:
> Dear Sir or Madame,
>
> If I search in google.de/google.com after VISCOM i get on the second
> position the following link which is on your server:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/1/1f/OSSCAD_FrOSCon_2009.pdf
> I should like to ask you to delete this file. Please contact me, if you have
> any further questions.

Hi,

Can I ask why? I believe it was added with the permission of the author.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Delete File on your server

От
Greg Smith
Дата:

This file is now deleted from the PostgreSQL wiki.  I have also submitted a request to Google to remove the cached copy from their site too.  There don't seem to be any copies at archive.org to worry about.

Re: Delete File on your server

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
Am 03.11.2011 14:02, schrieb Greg Smith:
> On 11/02/2011 01:02 PM, Armin Gensmantel wrote:
>> If I search in google.de/google.com after VISCOM i get on the second
>> position the following link which is on your server:
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/1/1f/OSSCAD_FrOSCon_2009.pdf
>> I should like to ask you to delete this file. Please contact me, if
>> you have any further questions.
>
> This file is now deleted from the PostgreSQL wiki. I have also submitted
> a request to Google to remove the cached copy from their site too. There
> don't seem to be any copies at archive.org to worry about.

Thank you

--             Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group