Обсуждение: New contacts list

New contacts list

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
WWW,

This replaces the HTML file which is currently press/contact.html.

It might be updated once before release.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Вложения

Re: New contacts list

От
Matteo Beccati
Дата:
Hi Josh,

> This replaces the HTML file which is currently press/contact.html.
>
> It might be updated once before release.

I see no contacts for Italy. Did Stefano Reksten resign from his
previous position?

I'm not good at PR myself, but I can check if someone else can step up
if it's the case (/me pokes Gabriele).

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/

Re: New contacts list

От
Gabriele Bartolini
Дата:
Hi Matteo,
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:02:11 +0200, Matteo Beccati <php@beccati.com> wrote:
> I see no contacts for Italy. Did Stefano Reksten resign from his
> previous position?
I already privately wrote to Josh yesterday. I renewed my availability to officially step up with this, having already
assistedin the past (release 8.4). I regularly do this kind of activity all year round, so I will be extremely happy to
officiallytake this role from now on.

> I'm not good at PR myself, but I can check if someone else can step
> up
> if it's the case (/me pokes Gabriele).
Thanks for thinking about me. :)
Ciao,Gabriele
--  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support Gabriele.Bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it
-www.2ndQuadrant.it

Re: New contacts list

От
Joshua Berkus
Дата:
> > I see no contacts for Italy. Did Stefano Reksten resign from his
> > previous position?

I don't know.  He hasn't responded to my email.

>  I already privately wrote to Josh yesterday. I renewed my availability
>  to officially step up with this, having already assisted in the past
>  (release 8.4). I regularly do this kind of activity all year round, so I
>  will be extremely happy to officially take this role from now on.

Right.  I asked for your public phone number, and you haven't responded with that yet.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: New contacts list

От
Gabriele Bartolini
Дата:
Il 30/08/11 19:55, Joshua Berkus ha scritto:
> Right. I asked for your public phone number, and you haven't responded
> with that yet.
I actually did. There must have been something wrong with the email. I
have sent it again privately.

Thanks,