Обсуждение: Not getting mail from mailing lists.

Not getting mail from mailing lists.

От
Santiago Zarate
Дата:
Hello, since few weeks, i stopped getting  any email from the mailing
lists on my santiago@zarate.net.ve mail address, using the gmail
address, it just goes fine.

Can someone give me a hand on this?

Thanks in advance

--
Atentamente
Santiago Zarate

«Dar un nuevo paso, articular una nueva palabra, es lo que la gente mas teme.»
  - Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky

Re: Not getting mail from mailing lists.

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
Hi Marc,

Can you check and see if Santiago got blackholed for some reason?

Thanks!
-selena

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Santiago Zarate <santiago@zarate.net.ve> wrote:
> Hello, since few weeks, i stopped getting  any email from the mailing
> lists on my santiago@zarate.net.ve mail address, using the gmail
> address, it just goes fine.
>
> Can someone give me a hand on this?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Atentamente
> Santiago Zarate
> Consultoria de Software
>   +(58) 416 911 3678
>   santiago@zarate.net.ve
>
> «Dar un nuevo paso, articular una nueva palabra, es lo que la gente mas teme.»
>   - Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky

http://chesnok.com/daily - me

Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Excerpts from Selena Deckelmann's message of mié mar 23 17:36:37 -0300 2011:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Excerpts from Santiago Zarate's message of mié mar 23 17:15:15 -0300 2011:
> >> Hello, since few weeks, i stopped getting  any email from the mailing
> >> lists on my santiago@zarate.net.ve mail address, using the gmail
> >> address, it just goes fine.
> >
> > The system automatically unsubscribes addresses that bounce too much.
> > Maybe yours did.  If so, fix the problem that caused the bounces in the
> > first place and subscribe again; maybe just subscribe again and hope for
> > the best.
>
> Is there any record of the bounces?

Yes, but I don't think these survive for weeks.

Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Excerpts from Santiago Zarate's message of mié mar 23 17:15:15 -0300 2011:
> Hello, since few weeks, i stopped getting  any email from the mailing
> lists on my santiago@zarate.net.ve mail address, using the gmail
> address, it just goes fine.

The system automatically unsubscribes addresses that bounce too much.
Maybe yours did.  If so, fix the problem that caused the bounces in the
first place and subscribe again; maybe just subscribe again and hope for
the best.

Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Santiago Zarate's message of mié mar 23 17:15:15 -0300 2011:
>> Hello, since few weeks, i stopped getting  any email from the mailing
>> lists on my santiago@zarate.net.ve mail address, using the gmail
>> address, it just goes fine.
>
> The system automatically unsubscribes addresses that bounce too much.
> Maybe yours did.  If so, fix the problem that caused the bounces in the
> first place and subscribe again; maybe just subscribe again and hope for
> the best.

Is there any record of the bounces?

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me

Santiago Zarate
Дата:
Well.. I'ts still not working... so i just changed emails and added
zarate.net.ve as an alias to my gmail and resubscribed to the lists...

Tho, the vepug's list admin's power is on my zarate.net.ve address can
that be changed?

Re: Not getting mail from mailing lists.

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Excerpts from Santiago Zarate's message of jue mar 24 11:10:21 -0300 2011:
> Well.. I'ts still not working... so i just changed emails and added
> zarate.net.ve as an alias to my gmail and resubscribed to the lists...
>
> Tho, the vepug's list admin's power is on my zarate.net.ve address can
> that be changed?

Sure, but to what?

Santiago Zarate
Дата:
from santiago@zarate.net.ve to santiago.j.zarate@gmail.com

2011/3/24 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
> Excerpts from Santiago Zarate's message of jue mar 24 11:10:21 -0300 2011:
>> Well.. I'ts still not working... so i just changed emails and added
>> zarate.net.ve as an alias to my gmail and resubscribed to the lists...
>>
>> Tho, the vepug's list admin's power is on my zarate.net.ve address can
>> that be changed?
>
> Sure, but to what?
>
> --
> Álvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>

Atentamente
Santiago Zarate
Consultoria de Software
  +(58) 416 911 3678
  santiago@zarate.net.ve

«Dar un nuevo paso, articular una nueva palabra, es lo que la gente mas teme.»
  - Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky

Re: Not getting mail from mailing lists.

От
Santiago Zarate
Дата:
Finally, i'm getting the mails as i should be... Marc fixed something
with the mx records so now i'm getting some mail to @zarate.net.ve
with no problem

Thank you all guys!