Обсуждение: update to summerofcode page

update to summerofcode page

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
WWW,

Attached is an update to summerofcode.html.  Please install before our
application deadline, with whatever corrections are necessary.

Note that the new page relies much more heavily on the wiki, so we
should update it less.

Also, can we link summerofcode.html from developer.html please?  Thanks.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Вложения

Re: update to summerofcode page

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 3/9/11 12:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW,
>
> Attached is an update to summerofcode.html.  Please install before our
> application deadline, with whatever corrections are necessary.
>
> Note that the new page relies much more heavily on the wiki, so we
> should update it less.
>
> Also, can we link summerofcode.html from developer.html please?  Thanks.

Fixed file, per Devrim.  Had wrong employer for Selena.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                                     http://www.pgexperts.com

Вложения

Re: update to summerofcode page

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 13:30 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 3/9/11 12:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > WWW,
> >
> > Attached is an update to summerofcode.html.  Please install before
> our
> > application deadline, with whatever corrections are necessary.
> >
> > Note that the new page relies much more heavily on the wiki, so we
> > should update it less.
> >
> > Also, can we link summerofcode.html from developer.html please?
> Thanks.
>
> Fixed file, per Devrim.  Had wrong employer for Selena.

Committed. Will appear in next site build.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: update to summerofcode page

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 12:59 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Also, can we link summerofcode.html from developer.html please?
> Thanks.

I also committed this now.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: update to summerofcode page

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
2011/3/9 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 12:59 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Also, can we link summerofcode.html from developer.html please?
>> Thanks.
>
> I also committed this now.

Thank you all for that!

-selena