Обсуждение: Yum repo having issues

Yum repo having issues

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Just FYI, the yum repo is having some issues. They will be resolved
today.

JD

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: Yum repo having issues

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 20:10, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Just FYI, the yum repo is having some issues. They will be resolved
> today.

What's the status on this?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Re: Yum repo having issues

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 16:56 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 20:10, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Just FYI, the yum repo is having some issues. They will be resolved
> > today.
>
> What's the status on this?

It is done, just waiting on DNS (I updated the project news).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: Yum repo having issues

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 19:58, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 16:56 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 20:10, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> > Just FYI, the yum repo is having some issues. They will be resolved
>> > today.
>>
>> What's the status on this?
>
> It is done, just waiting on DNS (I updated the project news).

Great, thanks.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/