Обсуждение: tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Hi all!

There will be planned downtime on tribble.postgresql.org Jan 6(tomorrow)
from 10:00-12:30 GMT(estimated) affecting the following services:

cvs.postgresql.org
wwwmaster.postgresql.org
www.pgadmin.org
doxygen.postgresql.org

Downtime is necessary to implement some OS level updates (both for the
host and the jails) as well as a routine HW check.
The required work is going to result in intermediate outages during the
above mentioned timeframe so I would advise holding of from any commits
or other changes on the above mentioned systems until you see an
explicit "It's done" :)

regards

Stefan

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> There will be planned downtime on tribble.postgresql.org Jan 6(tomorrow)
> from 10:00-12:30 GMT(estimated) affecting the following services:
>
> cvs.postgresql.org
> wwwmaster.postgresql.org
> www.pgadmin.org
> doxygen.postgresql.org
>
> Downtime is necessary to implement some OS level updates (both for the
> host and the jails) as well as a routine HW check.
> The required work is going to result in intermediate outages during the
> above mentioned timeframe so I would advise holding of from any commits
> or other changes on the above mentioned systems until you see an
> explicit "It's done" :)

due to some unplanned collisions with a full website rebuild and the
regular full backup run on that box this is likely going to take a bit
longer (at least until 14:00 GMT).

Sorry for the inconvenience caused :/

Stefan

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> There will be planned downtime on tribble.postgresql.org Jan 6(tomorrow)
>> from 10:00-12:30 GMT(estimated) affecting the following services:
>>
>> cvs.postgresql.org
>> wwwmaster.postgresql.org
>> www.pgadmin.org
>> doxygen.postgresql.org
>>
>> Downtime is necessary to implement some OS level updates (both for the
>> host and the jails) as well as a routine HW check.
>> The required work is going to result in intermediate outages during
>> the above mentioned timeframe so I would advise holding of from any
>> commits or other changes on the above mentioned systems until you see
>> an explicit "It's done" :)
>
> due to some unplanned collisions with a full website rebuild and the
> regular full backup run on that box this is likely going to take a bit
> longer (at least until 14:00 GMT).
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience caused :/

all services should be up now and again sorry for the delays...

Stefan

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> all services should be up now and again sorry for the delays...

No, thank you for maintaining this for the rest of us!

...Robert

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Robert Haas escribió:
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
> <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> > all services should be up now and again sorry for the delays...
>
> No, thank you for maintaining this for the rest of us!

Seconded, many thanks, pizza and free beer!

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 16:34, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Robert Haas escribió:
>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
>> <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
>> > all services should be up now and again sorry for the delays...
>>
>> No, thank you for maintaining this for the rest of us!
>
> Seconded, many thanks, pizza and free beer!

Oh, so you'r ecoming to FOSDEM?

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Magnus Hagander escribió:
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 16:34, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > Robert Haas escribió:
> >>
> >> No, thank you for maintaining this for the rest of us!
> >
> > Seconded, many thanks, pizza and free beer!
>
> Oh, so you'r ecoming to FOSDEM?

February this year?  No way :-(  I'm probably anchored at home until
August or so ...

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

>> Oh, so you'r ecoming to FOSDEM?
>
> February this year?  No way :-(  I'm probably anchored at home until
> August or so ...

had your baby born now?

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Re: [HACKERS] tribble.postgresql.org - planned maintenance downtime

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Jaime Casanova escribió:
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Oh, so you'r ecoming to FOSDEM?
> >
> > February this year?  No way :-(  I'm probably anchored at home until
> > August or so ...
>
> had your baby born now?

Still waiting ...