Обсуждение: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
webmaster@postgresql.org
Дата:
PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-6-9 15:4:38.

There are 33 documentation comment(s) requiring moderation.
There are 1 event(s) requiring moderation.
There are 1 organisation(s) requiring moderation.
There are 1 professional service(s) requiring moderation.

Moderators; please check and moderate these items as soon as possible!

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Guido Barosio
Дата:
Documentation Items: 33 requiring moderation.

That is a number, though.

gb.-

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM, <webmaster@postgresql.org> wrote:
> PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-6-9 15:4:38.
>
> There are 33 documentation comment(s) requiring moderation.
> There are 1 event(s) requiring moderation.
> There are 1 organisation(s) requiring moderation.
> There are 1 professional service(s) requiring moderation.
>
> Moderators; please check and moderate these items as soon as possible!

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Guido Barosio<gbarosio@gmail.com> wrote:
> Documentation Items: 33 requiring moderation.
>
> That is a number, though.

Err, yes. One more than 32, 7 less than 40.

:-)

--
Dave Page

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM, <webmaster@postgresql.org> wrote:
> PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-6-9 15:4:38.
>
> There are 1 professional service(s) requiring moderation.

this one is from "Pendulo Software", i was seeing it earlier but the
page doesn't mention PostgreSQL at all, not even when it talks about
database service...

maybe we could reject this one and send a mail to the manager email
saying what the reason was?

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Jaime
Casanova<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM, <webmaster@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-6-9 15:4:38.
>>
>> There are 1 professional service(s) requiring moderation.
>>

> this one is from "Pendulo Software", i was seeing it earlier but the
> page doesn't mention PostgreSQL at all, not even when it talks about
> database service...
>
> maybe we could reject this one and send a mail to the manager email
> saying what the reason was?

Yes, that's the normal course of action. FYI, this sort of discussion
normally takes place on the slaves list, but I'm aware you're not on
that yet.

--
Dave Page

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> FYI, this sort of discussion
> normally takes place on the slaves list, but I'm aware you're not on
> that yet.

oops, you're right... i'm subscribed now

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova
Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL
Asesoría y desarrollo de sistemas
Guayaquil - Ecuador
Cel. +59387171157

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Jaime
Casanova<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> FYI, this sort of discussion
>> normally takes place on the slaves list, but I'm aware you're not on
>> that yet.
>>

> oops, you're right... i'm subscribed now

Really? That should require approval....

--
Dave Page

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Jaime
> Casanova<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> FYI, this sort of discussion
>>> normally takes place on the slaves list, but I'm aware you're not on
>>> that yet.
>>>

>> oops, you're right... i'm subscribed now
>
> Really? That should require approval....

Ahh, there it is. Approved :-)

--
Dave Page

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Jaime
>> Casanova<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:

>>> oops, you're right... i'm subscribed now
>>
>> Really? That should require approval....
>
> Ahh, there it is. Approved :-)

jeje! thanks... i never see if i get results from the command... doh ;)

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova
Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL
Asesoría y desarrollo de sistemas
Guayaquil - Ecuador
Cel. +59387171157

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Josh Berkus<josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I got kicked off slaves last time I had mailserver problems, and don't seem
> to be able to resubscribe. Can you add me?

Done. I'll also forward you a message I sent the a few minute ago...

--
Dave Page

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-9

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

I got kicked off slaves last time I had mailserver problems, and don't
seem to be able to resubscribe. Can you add me?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
www.pgexperts.com