Обсуждение: www.postgres-arg.org -> arpug.com.ar and PgDay finalization!

www.postgres-arg.org -> arpug.com.ar and PgDay finalization!

От
Emanuel Calvo Franco
Дата:
Hi all!

We have just finished the PgDay Junin and it was really successfully! :D

Arpug needs the redirection of "argentine's international site" to
www.arpug.com.ar
because "postgres-arg.org" is out of business :)

In these days we'll upload the photos and the presentations. Postgres is
really rocking here !

Regards,

--              Emanuel Calvo Franco
ArPUG[www.arpug.com.ar] / AOSUG Member       www.emanuelcalvofranco.com.ar

Re: www.postgres-arg.org -> arpug.com.ar and PgDay finalization!

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Emanuel Calvo Franco escribió:
> Hi all!
>
> We have just finished the PgDay Junin and it was really successfully! :D
>
> Arpug needs the redirection of "argentine's international site" to
> www.arpug.com.ar
> because "postgres-arg.org" is out of business :)

Yeah, I had noticed this.  Fixed.

Re: www.postgres-arg.org -> arpug.com.ar and PgDay finalization!

От
Emanuel Calvo Franco
Дата:
2009/6/6 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
> Emanuel Calvo Franco escribió:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> We have just finished the PgDay Junin and it was really successfully! :D
>>
>> Arpug needs the redirection of "argentine's international site" to
>> www.arpug.com.ar
>> because "postgres-arg.org" is out of business :)
>
> Yeah, I had noticed this.  Fixed.

Thanks!