Обсуждение: -announce list moderation

-announce list moderation

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

Who is moderating -announce? I have 2 posts in the queue over the last 3
days.

If we are short of maintainers there, I will be happy to step up the
plate.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: -announce list moderation

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 20:14 +0300, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

> Who is moderating -announce? I have 2 posts in the queue over the last
> 3 days.

I still can't see my second post in the lists. Could someone please
bother replying me?

> If we are short of maintainers there, I will be happy to step up the
> plate.

I'm still willing to do this.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: -announce list moderation

От
Guido Barosio
Дата:
Not sure, but I bet that getting in contact with Marc Fournier may help.

(I do not moderate -announce, sorry)

2 cents.

gb.-

2009/5/11 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 20:14 +0300, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
>>
>> Who is moderating -announce? I have 2 posts in the queue over the last
>> 3 days.
>
> I still can't see my second post in the lists. Could someone please
> bother replying me?
>
>> If we are short of maintainers there, I will be happy to step up the
>> plate.
>
> I'm still willing to do this.
> --
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
> devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
>                   http://www.gunduz.org

Re: -announce list moderation

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Monday 11 May 2009 11:06:04 Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 20:14 +0300, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> > Who is moderating -announce? I have 2 posts in the queue over the last
> > 3 days.
>
> I still can't see my second post in the lists. Could someone please
> bother replying me?

Hmm, I only saw the one, but maybe I am overlooking it? Whats the $subject on
the missing one?

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net

Re: -announce list moderation

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi Robert,

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 15:08 -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> Hmm, I only saw the one, but maybe I am overlooking it? Whats the $subject on
> the missing one?

Initial version of PostgreSQL 8.4
Live CD released

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: -announce list moderation

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Monday 11 May 2009 15:16:51 Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 15:08 -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> > Hmm, I only saw the one, but maybe I am overlooking it? Whats the
> > $subject on the missing one?
>
> Initial version of PostgreSQL 8.4
> Live CD released

Did you ever see this come through, cause it isn't in the queue, so either
it's been deleted, or you only sent it to -advocacy.