Обсуждение: Pgfoundry Mailman problem

Pgfoundry Mailman problem

Дата:
How do I find my administrative password for Pgfoundry Mailman email
lists, like here:
http://lists.pgfoundry.org/mailman/admin/pgeasy-commits

I tried sending myself a password reminder:
http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/options/pgeasy-commits

but I never received any email and my mail logs don't show any arriving.
Also, my username is pgman@candle.pha.pa.us but I need to change that to
bruce@momjian.us.

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: Pgfoundry Mailman problem

От
Chander Ganesan
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> How do I find my administrative password for Pgfoundry Mailman email
> lists, like here:
>
>     http://lists.pgfoundry.org/mailman/admin/pgeasy-commits

AFAIK, you don't.  You'll need to have a site admin log into your list
with the site admin password and change it for you.  Alternately, there
is a command line 'change_pw' tool that can be used to do so (of course,
you'd need to have admin shell access on the server for that also).

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.

Re: Pgfoundry Mailman problem

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> How do I find my administrative password for Pgfoundry Mailman email
> lists, like here:
>
>     http://lists.pgfoundry.org/mailman/admin/pgeasy-commits
>
> I tried sending myself a password reminder:
>
>     http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/options/pgeasy-commits
>
> but I never received any email and my mail logs don't show any arriving.
> Also, my username is pgman@candle.pha.pa.us but I need to change that to
> bruce@momjian.us.

you should have received a new password for that list - but afaiks
pgfoundry emailaddress is already bruce@momjian.us.

Stefan

Re: Pgfoundry Mailman problem

Дата:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > How do I find my administrative password for Pgfoundry Mailman email
> > lists, like here:
> >
> >     http://lists.pgfoundry.org/mailman/admin/pgeasy-commits
> >
> > I tried sending myself a password reminder:
> >
> >     http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/options/pgeasy-commits
> >
> > but I never received any email and my mail logs don't show any arriving.
> > Also, my username is pgman@candle.pha.pa.us but I need to change that to
> > bruce@momjian.us.
>
> you should have received a new password for that list - but afaiks
> pgfoundry emailaddress is already bruce@momjian.us.

Pgfoundry works fine but pgfoundry's mailman did not send me a password
when I requested it.  Josh Berkus offered to change the passwords for
me.

http://enterprisedb.com