Обсуждение: -announce moderator?

-announce moderator?

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Who moderates -announce? Apparently announcements aren't getting through.

--
Dave Page

Re: -announce moderator?

От
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Дата:

Re: -announce moderator?

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On 11/18/08, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:

Dave Page

Re: -announce moderator?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Tuesday 18 November 2008 09:11:04 Dave Page wrote:
> Who moderates -announce? Apparently announcements aren't getting through.

I used to, but I am still waiting on some type of password reset before I can
get back in and help with that.

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net