Обсуждение: list moderation

list moderation

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
Hi all,

Some while ago, I asked to be removed as a moderator for any lists I'm
moderating.  AFAICT that hasn't happened, since I'm still getting the
messages.

I sort of don't have time to do this (ok, "sort of" is nonsense -- I
just don't), so I'd really appreciate if if you could remove me.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca

Re: list moderation

От
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Дата:

Re: list moderation

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> Some while ago, I asked to be removed as a moderator for any lists I'm
>> moderating.  AFAICT that hasn't happened, since I'm still getting the
>> messages.

What other lists are you on?  I may have power over some.

--Josh

Re: list moderation

От
"Marc G. Fournier"